WHERE SPORTS FAILURE IS NOTHING NEW

Quote of the Week


"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."
-Yogi Berra

Mar 22, 2010

Ohhhh My Jayhawks, Thou Will Be The Death of Me, Someday

Well we can all tell how my bracket and life have been going since the great defeat Saturday night. This is just going to be quick but I haven't posted in a couple of days...I'd like to say that I have pulled myself out of depression and in the past 12 hours or so have started to like college basketball again. I figured that was a relatively quick recovery, wouldn't you say? After the game the texts started rolling into my phone....from everyone, including people I hadn't heard from in years (probably since the Bradley/Bucknell disaster). One of the bests was from Ty Storrusten: "Differnce between nc n kansas.... nc wins national championships when they have a powerhouse... kansas chokes... ahhhhhh hahahahahahahah" Well I can't exactly argue with him on that one, but I do have to say he could have picked a better year to pick on somebody using North Carolina as the comparing team. Has North Carolina losing just become so regular that it doesn't hurt it's fans anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment