WHERE SPORTS FAILURE IS NOTHING NEW

Quote of the Week


"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."
-Yogi Berra

Apr 27, 2010

Flip-Flops

So my title is a little wishful thinking that I will be done with finals soon...but it is definitely only a wish! Because they're still a couple of weeks away. However, if you traveled to Mars or the moon recently, here is a video you NEED to see. It is an awesome play and still brings a smile to my face each time I watch it. What many people don't realize is that the same general play has happened before and even has more views on youtube. The original happening of the play can be found here. The thing about this second video is that it happened 3 years ago and got absolutely no coverage while this one is merely a copycat. I tell you ESPN is a corrupted powerhouse that too many people in this nation worship. I like it enough to catch highlights from some of the games, but it has become too much of a political machine for me to tune in for Sportscenter back to back to back like I used to do. Sorry for the delay in posting but I am back in action now...don't worry fans! LET'S GET IT!

If you don't get that you need to follow clubtrillion (Mark Titus) on twitter here. You can follow me on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment